Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shopping at Macy's

In September, in a rare weekend where Daddy is not busy with school work, we went out as a family to Macy's in Downtown Boston for a shopping trip. It was such a great day!

We didn't have a car then and hence we needed to hop on the bus, followed by taking the train by MBTA down to Boston. It was always a mad rush to the bus stop because the buses weren't frequent enough and it ran on a pretty precise schedule.

That's me in a Snuggly! It's a great way to travel.

There's my carrier! Daddy trying to look cool by watching out for the bus.

Mummy showing me off in Penang, a Singapore-Malaysian cuisine restaurant downtown, post Macy's shopping

Hey, why is everyone eating but me!

Our two bags of goodies from Macy's

Look at everything Mummy bought for me.
Almost all the shopping was for me!

Hehehe... the super かわいい (kawaii) bib!

*muacks*

No comments: