Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My First Haircut!


There goes my lovely baby hair. *Sob Sob*

Mummy has decided to have my hair cut all because of the holeys holeys on my head caused by the hair-drop. I supposed this happens to all babies because of the change of hair. Another reason is because Daddy and Mummy want to use my baby hair for the 胎毛笔。哥哥Lucien has got his made, so I guess Daddy and Mummy just want to make one for me too. How sweet of them.

Today is a cry-and-laugh day for both Mummy and me. Why cry? It is because Mummy does felt sad about me having my hair cut short. She wants to keep my hair long so she can tie and plait my hair. Haiz! I guess those lovely clips and ribbons have to wait awhile more before I can parade them on my plaited hair.

The "laugh" I mentioned earlier on is about my brother Lucien. Daddy and Mummy have been telling everyone and ME how much my big brother loves and cares for me. As the lil sister, I thought "Nah... as long as you don't pinch me or pull my hair, that's loving me already" Haha! Today, his "brotherly and heroic" act proved me wrong. Guess what? My 2 years old brother tried to "rescue" me from the "evil" hairdresser. I was crying my lungs out when the hairdresser cuts my hair. When big brother Lucien saw and heard me crying so loudly with gigantic tears rolling down my cheeks + he saw the terrifying looking "gigantic" hair razor running all over my head, without much hesitation he ran to pick up the snugli (baby carrier), brought it to muummy and ask her to bring me home. He told mummy: "Put Mei Mei in...go home". He kept pointing to the Snugli, instructing mummy to "save" me. My brother is great! There were so many occassions that brother Lucien showed how much he loves me. Whenever I cry, he will shouts for mummy to come and make sure I'm ok. When my pacifier dropped on my bed, he will pick it up and put it back in my mouth. He shares his favorite pillows and bolsters with me. Wow.... the list just goes on and on. I simply love my big brother Lucien. He rocks!

My lovely "long" hair before the cut.

Goodness me! I looked so boyish.

Really short eh! Lucky I am bald.

The ugly looking holeys.


Big brother Lucien and me. We just want to do the same thing.... haha!

~tata

No comments: