Friday, May 2, 2008

My First Video Log!

Hello everyone,

I'm sure that everyone must be disappointed by now with the lack of pictures and photos on my blog. We've got only 2 persons to blame and that is none other than Papa and Mama.

Papa's been really busy and work and recently he is trying to do GRE, apply for graduate studies (in fact he has a place already with Fletcher School, Tufts University) and do CFA. Papa has been extremely stressed out and I'm so proud of him. I just give him my sweet pea look whenever he carries me. I know he is doing all of this just for family which essentially is Mama, Baby "Kor Kor" and me.

Mama's been busy too, recuperating from the tummy ops to have be extracted. I was really getting used to being in there and now I have to deal with so much more in this noisy world (Noisy "kor kor" actually). Anyhow, Mama has got one boisterious boy to deal with and I haven't really been getting much attention. Recently, I just discovered that wailing actually works and can have people coming to carry me whenever I feel like traveling. Mama's feeling guilty and these past few days have been great because I've gotten a lot more attention than usual. Heheh...

Okay. Anyhow, here's a short little video of me. I do hope everyone enjoys it



Tata~!

No comments: